My practice is designed to be a three tier approach (Consulting, Mentoring and Board Governance). Each is interdependent and linked together. Businesses often find themselves needing intervention at all three tiers and often concurrently. My background and experience is unique in that I have working knowledge and experience that can help the Board or management team cut through the chatter and complexity and get directly to the solution.
- General Consulting in all functional areas of the business enterprise. Focus will be on strategic elements of the business.
- Mentoring to become effective and trusted leaders.
- Add value on a governing board and improve the overall effectiveness. Areas of focus and expertise are creativity, planning and CEO development and succession.
- Industry Focus: Manufacturing, service and consumer products
- Industry Segments: Food processing, agriculture, medical, and clean-tech
- Specialization: Family & employee owned businesses and start-ups
- Revenues: Minimum of $20 million and an approximate maximum of $500 million
- Geographic Focus: California, 12 Western States, Europe and Canada
Over the thirty plus years of management and executive experience in Start-ups and Fortune 500 environments. I have proven abilities in the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
Process is so important in all phases and functions of business and yet it is the least understood and leveraged area within a business. Process will be emphasized and discussed at every stage of the intervention and include accountability and results.
My process is straight forward and simple. Once I meet with a client, we work collaboratively to clearly identify the area(s) for intervention and the desired outcome.
The next and final step is to identify and agree on the deliverables and how success will be defined and measured.
All project cost are based on a predetermined fee and investment schedule which I will review with the client at the end of the introduction process.